Millinery Association of Australia Hats & High Tea
Saturday Raceday - Saturday 29th April 2017
Saturday, 29/04/17 11:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Indulge yourself in a sophisticated day at the 'Hats & High Tea' for Women in Racing. The event showcases "Exquisite Millinery" by Australia's Leading Milliners and previews the latest in Designer Headwear perfectly timed ahead of the 2017 Brisbane Racing Carnival starting in May. On arrival sip on a quality sparkling wine, take advantage of the Pamper Station with goodie bags and raffles on the day.
- Entry to the racecourse and access to The Tote Room
- High Tea with a variety of delicate finger foods
- Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Tam Wrigley - TV personality & host of the Wine O'Clock Show
- Parade of the latest in Autumn Winter headwear
- Millinery stalls
- Pamper Station by Velbella Hair & Beauty
- Private bar with cash and bar tab facilities
- Private tote
- Plasma television screens for race viewing
- Free car parking (first in, best dressed)
- MAA Hats & High Tea
Review the information above and submit form to continue.
Note: Fields indicated by a red asterisk are required and must be completed in order to proceed.
For further assistance please contact the Brisbane Racing Club on (07) 3268 2171